4 THINGS YOU CAN DO TO PROTECT OUR OCEANS
It is vital, yes VITAL, that we protect our oceans. There are little things that every single human being on the planet can do that will help to protect the oceans. Here are 4 of them.
- Find out as much as you can about the ocean and the creatures that live in it.
- Share that knowledge with your friends.
- Support an organisation that cares, protects and educates like www.sharkbayresearch.org.za
- Live sustainably
SOME WAYS YOU CAN LIVE MORE SUSTAINABLY
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle & Repurpose
- Grow your own food
- Start a Home Compost and/or Worm Bin
- Switch off the tap when you brush your teeth
- Collect Rainwater
- Switch off your geyser
- Switch off appliances
- Shop with eco-friendly, reusable bags
- Turn off the lights when you’re not using them
- Support your local economy and shop at your farmer’s market.
- Walk, cycle, car pool
- Opt for a reusable water bottle and stop buying plastic disposable bottles
- Pay your bills online
- Fix leaky taps
- Insulate your home
- Choose seafood that is good for you and good for the environment!